Europe Direct East Midlands (South) is part of a network of information centres in the UK and across Europe.
We can support you if you are living in Leicester, Leicestershire, Rutland, Northampton or Northamptonshire.
We provide information about the EU and its citizens at a local level. We can help with general questions on every aspect of Europe and can put you in touch with relevant specialist services if required. We have leaflets, brochures and materials to take away about the European Union’s activities and policies. We also organise events and activities to make the public aware of the EU.
We can help with any of the following enquiries:
- EU facts and figures
- Travelling, studying and working or retiring in European Union (EU) countries
- How the EU works
- How EU decisions affect the UK
- Information on funding opportunities and signposting to other organisations who can help
- Free publications, brochures and guides on all aspects of the EU
- Bulk ordering of publications for schools and other groups
- European legislation and directives
You can get in touch with us through a number of channels:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0116 326 6 326
- Our walk-in centre: 3rd Floor, 60 Charles Street, LE1 1FB (Monday-Thursday 9am-4.30pm and Friday 9am-4pm)
Or you can contact us via the form below: