Do you have a question about the EU or Europe?
Europe Direct East Midlands (South) is part of a network of EU information centres across the UK and Europe.
We provide information about the EU and its citizens for people who live in East Midlands (South), covering Leicestershire, Rutland and Northamptonshire. The project is funded by the European Commission and delivered by Citizens Advice LeicesterShire.
If you live in Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire or Lincolnshire, you can contact Europe Direct East Midlands (North).
How can we help?
We can answer your general questions, including on the topics below. We can put you in touch with relevant specialist services for more complex enquiries.
- EU facts and figures
- Travelling, studying and working or retiring in European Union (EU) countries
- How the EU works
- How EU decisions affect the UK
- Information on funding opportunities and signposting to other organisations who can help
- Free publications, brochures and guides on all aspects of the EU
- Bulk ordering of publications for schools and other groups
- European legislation and directives
- Information about Brexit as it becomes available
We can supply leaflets, brochures and materials about the EU’s policies and how they affect the East Midlands. We also organise events and activities to make the public aware of the EU.
How to contact us
Telephone: 0116 326 6 326
Walk-in centre: 3rd Floor, 60 Charles Street, LE1 1FB
(Monday-Thursday 9am-4.30pm and Friday 9am-4pm)
Like us on Facebook: @EuropeDirectEMS
Follow us on Twitter: @EuropeDirectEMS
Or you can use this contact form: