Debt and Money Advice
Citizens Advice LeicesterShire has two projects which support people to manage debt and money problems.
If you live in the County, call 0116 464 7239 or fill in the form below to access Money Max and the Money Advice Service.
If you live in Leicester City, call the Adviceline 0808 278 7970 for help with a debt issue.
- Never judge you or make you feel bad about your situation
- Always be happy to talk to you, however big or small your problem is
- Find ways to manage your debts even if you are struggling
- Suggest ways to deal with debts
At the present time we are only able to give phone appointments.
Money Max can help anyone with a money issue, whether or not you have debt.
Money Max can:
- Help with money planning and budgeting
- Check if you are entitled to any benefits
- Support you with housing or energy issues
- Provide one-to-one support through the debt process if you are struggling or have additional needs
Money Advice Service
The Money Advice Service provides specialist advice for people with debt. This can be a single debt or multiple debts.
The Money Advice Service can:
- Support you to understand your options
- Help with processes such as bankruptcy and Debt Relief Orders
- Support you to negotiate with creditors