Debt and Money Advice
Citizens Advice LeicesterShire has a project which supports people to manage debt problems.
Please note, the Money Max service is now closed so if you are seeking advice, please use either our generalist services or our Money Advice specialist service.
If you live in the County, call 0116 464 7239 or fill in the form below to access the Money Advice Service.
If you live in Leicester City, call the Adviceline 0808 278 7970 for help with a debt issue.
- Never judge you or make you feel bad about your situation
- Always be happy to talk to you, however big or small your problem is
- Find ways to manage your debts even if you are struggling
- Suggest ways to deal with debts
Primarily, we offer telephone appointments but if you need to speak to our Advisers face to face, this is possible too.
Money Advice Service
The Money Advice Service provides specialist advice for Leicestershire County residents with debt. This can be a single debt or multiple debts.
The Money Advice Service can:
- Support you to understand your options
- Help with processes such as bankruptcy and Debt Relief Orders
- Support you to negotiate with creditors