Administrator (Coalville Office)
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: SPC 3 £18, 562 PRO RATA per annum with a 6% employer pension contribution
Location: Based at our Coalville Branch
Line Manager: Local Business Leader NW Leicestershire and Melton
Application deadline: Wednesday 11th August 2021
Interview date: Thursday 26th & Friday 27th August 2021
We are looking for a capable administrator to provide support to two services, based in our offices at Coalville. The work will be varied and interesting, with plenty of opportunity to gain or build on experience working in the Advice sector.
You will have contact with clients, members of staff and volunteers on a daily basis, so we need you to be a confident communicator and a great team player. We would like you to be able to hit the ground running in terms of IT skills, but will provide role specific training to support the Generalist and Money Advice Teams.
If you can think outside the box and are a keen problem solver then we can’t wait to have you join our team. This job will be much more than photocopying and filing!
Some of your duties will include:
- Carrying out assessments of a client’s situation, including identifying emergency requirements and deciding on the next steps
- Booking and rearranging clients’ appointments via a range of channels
- Confirming client appointments via a range of channels
- Managing referrals from partner agencies, booking appointments and giving feedback
- Maintaining the money advice diary and referral spreadsheet in conjunction with other money advice administrators and money advice caseworkers
If you are interested in this role, please apply today.
Please send all applications to
There are currently no other paid vacancies available at Citizens Advice LeicesterShire. Please keep checking our website for future opportunities or consider becoming a volunteer.