Central Management Team Assistant
- Hours: 16 per week usually worked over 3 days
- Salary Scale: L.A Scale 3 (currently £18,065 per annum pro rata, due for review 1 April 2020)
- Contract: 6 month temporary contract
- Location: Leicester (some travel within Leicestershire)
- Reporting to: Business Development Manager
Application deadline: Friday 13th March 2020
Interview date: Friday 27th March 2020
To provide administrative support to ensure the smooth running of Citizens Advice LeicesterShire’s Central Management Team (CMT), including coordinating meetings, supporting recruitment and communications, and maintaining central information and records as required.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Arrange and support internal and external meetings as required
- Act as a point of contact for the Central Management Team
- Ensure a clear and consistent recruitment process for all appointments
- Support social media and other internal and external communications tasks as required.
- Support the organisation of Citizens Advice LeicesterShire’s annual conference Maintain central records and databases as required, including review timetables.
- Update internal and external directories.
- Type correspondence, documents and reports as required.
- Maintain statistics, collate and produce to a prescribed format as required.
- Contribute to both local and national campaigns where appropriate
- Prepare for and attend supervision and appraisal meetings
Please click on the links below to read the full job information pack and download an application form.
Please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th March 2020
Citizens Advice Leicestershire is an equal opportunities employer.
These are currently the only paid vacancies available at Citizens Advice LeicesterShire. Please keep checking our website for future opportunities or consider becoming a volunteer.